|Department:||South Holland, IL|
Founded in 1933, ANDRITZ ASKO Inc. provides a wide range of specialty wear-resistant tooling for the metal producing, metal processing and metal recycling industries around the world. From facilities in the USA, the Netherlands and Mexico, ASKO combines expert understanding of special tool materials, technology and tooling application requirements to create innovative solutions for our customers.
ASKO South Holland Division has an opening for a Billing Coordinator/Administrative Assistant.
- Price all jobs before invoicing through customer quotations.
- Confirm purchase order costs and all man-hours are against each order before invoicing.
- Type, move, ship and invoice all orders for South Holland Division.
- Proofread, sort and distribute invoices to appropriate parties.
- Fax or email Order Verifications to customers as requested.
- Coordinate purchase orders and prepare payables for approval.
- Answer telephones and forward to appropriate parties.
- Open incoming mail and distribute as necessary.
- Maintain filing of payables, invoices, history files, etc.
- Attach proof of deliveries to correct jobs.
- Responsible for checking hour accuracy against work orders.
- Provide the highest level of professionalism, friendliness and responsiveness to our customers internally and externally.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Division Management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Ability to learn and understand all aspects of our billing program. Ability to prioritize, schedule and accomplish a large volume of work. Knowledge in MS Office and skills using Windows (Microsoft Word, Excel and Access). Extensive knowledge in customer service and the ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING
High school graduate required. Associate Degree in business, or related discipline preferred. At least 2 years manufacturing office experience including experience in the use of common office software and billing. Proficiency and experience using ERP, Syteline or equivalent preferred.