|Title:||Inside Sales & Order Entry Associate|
|Department:||West Homestead, PA - Procurement & Inside Sales|
Inside Sales & Order Entry Associate
This position is responsible for contract review, order entry, item creation, and verification of customer orders. This position is also responsible for the associated manufacturing drawing review and purchasing activities. The Customer Service & Order Entry Associate will develop, manage, and maintain strong working relationships with customers, sales agents, and internal stakeholders. The execution of the Customer Service & Order Entry Associate’s daily activities will result in total customer satisfaction.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Perform contract review to verify that ASKO orders are consistent with ASKO quotations and correctly satisfy customer needs and purchase order requirements.
- Communicate with customers, sales agents, and Customer Service Team to resolve customer contract discrepancies.
- Perform Customer order entry and item creation in the ERP System.
- Work as a purchasing agent by sending inquiries to vendors and creating Purchase Orders.
- Review manufacturing blueprints for basic information of length, width, thickness and drawing number to confirm that the customer’s requirements are accurately and correctly updated to the customer file and communicated to the manufacturing source or supplier as appropriate.
- Send order verifications to customers and sales agents upon completion of order entry.
- Field calls from customers and field sales.
- Work with the Customer Service, Sales, and Technology Teams to coordinate responses to be able to respond directly to questions regarding technical or commercial issues raised by customers or sales agents.
- Perform customer follow-up as required.
- Organization and maintenance of customer files and engineering drawing files
- Assist with entering of customer information into internal database
- Distribute documents through email to sales representatives including new inquiries, order acknowledgements, and order status updates
- Field calls from customers and outside sales personnel
- Provide order status updates to sales agents and customers
- Assist the Customer Service, Sales, and Technology Teams with administrative activities
Ability to understand American Shear Knife Organization’s products
Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, and Excel).
Ability to prioritize, organize, and execute multiple assignments
Ability to provide superior attention to detail
- Positive attitude, ability to work with a sense of urgency, ethics, and international values which support our company's values and a healthy, high performance culture.
- Associates Degree
- Two years of prior customer service, inside sales, or equivalent commercial experience
- Basic knowledge of manufacturing processes
- Ability to read manufacturing blueprints including manufacturing tolerances
- Proficiency in Syteline, ERP/MRP, Order Entry, or Purchasing systems
ASKO Core Competencies:
Ethics & Integrity
Sense of Ownership & Personal Accountability
Total Customer Focus & Satisfaction
Applied Problem Solving
Making a Positive Impact
Planning and Organizing