|Title:||Inside Sales Assistant|
|Department:||West Homestead, PA - Procurement & Inside Sales|
ASKO manufactures & distributes specialty industrial tooling to enable metal producers, processors and recyclers worldwide to improve operating productivity.
We are seeking an Inside Sales Assistant for the Sales and Customer Service Team that supports sales to Mills and Service Centers. This position is located in West Homestead, Pennsylvania.
This position is responsible for administrative sales and customer service activities. This position will develop, manage, and maintain strong working relationships with customers, sales agents, and internal stakeholders. The execution of the Inside Sales Assistant’s daily activities will result in internal improved customer service levels and total customer satisfaction.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Log new inquiries received by phone, fax, email, or customer web portal into business system and generate customer inquiry files for proposal team to prepare quotations
- Add new customers and contacts to business system
- Update business systems regarding quotations dispositioned by sales team
- Save/file sales trip reports generated by the sales team
- File historical quotations, orders, or drawings that may have been used for proposal or order preparation
- Organize and maintain customer files and engineering drawing files as necessary
- Distribute documents through email to sales representatives including new inquiries, order acknowledgements, and order status updates and similar related correspondence
- Field calls from customers and outside sales personnel
- Work as primary person responsible for answering the main sales office telephone
- Assist the inside sales staff with proposal preparation
- Assist with entering of customer information into internal database
- Assist with shipping of UPS and Fedex packages
- Provide order status updates to sales agents and customers
- Assist the Customer Service, Sales, and Technology Teams with administrative activities
- Perform miscellaneous projects as assigned
- Follow-up with customers as required
- High School Graduate, some college work preferred
- At least one year of administrative experience
- A positive attitude and an ability to work with a sense of urgency
Skills and Abilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Proficiency in Syteline, ERP/MRP, Order Entry, or Purchasing systems
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to execute multiple assignments in parallel
- Ability to work as part of a team to maximize customer satisfaction
- Ability to provide superior attention to detail
- A pleasant & professional telephone manner and skill in establishing rapport
- Positive attitude, ethics, and international values which support our company's values and a healthy, high performance culture.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, high corporate visibility, rewarding projects, and a vigorous organizational dynamic.
Learn more about ASKO at www.askoinc.com.