|Title:||Heat Treat and Grinder Manual Machinist|
|Department:||Rock Hill, SC - Production|
ROCK HILL DIVISION
Heat Treat and Grinder Manual Machinist
ASKO, a leading provider of products, services and technical support for metal producing, metal processing and recycling industries worldwide since 1933, has our flagship manufacturing facility in Rock Hill’s industrial park. ASKO RHD is registered to ISO 9001:2008 and, like all ASKO locations, is managed with open-book philosophy and practices. We have made significant capital investments into ASKO RHD to maintain our position as a world-class provider to the markets we serve. We have immediate opportunities on 3rd shift for Heat Treat and Manual Grinder (non-CNC) Machinists.
- Competitive starting wages based on your relevant experience
- Regular overtime opportunities as business permits
- Steady shift assignments (75¢ an hour shift premium on 2nd & 3rd)
- Competitive benefits
- Convenient Rock Hill Industrial Park location
- Demonstrated expertise/aptitude in Heat Treat Operations. –OR-
- Demonstrated expertise/aptitude in ID/OD/Rotary Table, Flatbed Grinders, Lapping and Polishing machines.
- Experienced in forklift and overhead crane operation.
- Must be able to effectively communicate and have skill in blueprint reading, Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing, and the ability to perform basic shop trig computations
- Ability to use precision micrometers, calipers and other measuring instruments
ASKO RHD proudly maintains a drug-free environment; all successful candidates for employment will receive a pre-placement physical evaluation, which includes a drug screen.
To apply, please submit your resume on our company website. We promise it will only take a minute of your time to complete the application process.
Please visit our website at www.askoinc.com.